About Me

My photo
college girl at sfsu constantly feeding her obsession day by day. you only live once! ;)

Wednesday, February 4, 2009

EARLY hello kitty mac collectionnnn

I am soooooo excited. I got a little something something a little bit EARLY from the mac collection. Valley Fair had an event that unforturnately i couldnt make it to, but my lovely roommates were able to go and i gave them money to get some stuff! They were serving alcohol and fooddd. But too bad i had work, I still got what i wanted! Id prefer to be there to get more stuff... to try everything on, so i only bought the eyeshadow palette and the beauty powder, so i can use the casing for my studio fix! I dont have the stuff with me now, so no pictures or swatches available. I will definitely do that tonight! Lavitttt

No comments:

Post a Comment