About Me

My photo
college girl at sfsu constantly feeding her obsession day by day. you only live once! ;)

Wednesday, February 11, 2009

update

alright so its been a while. im so busyyyyyyyyyy and my camera was at papas house. Buuutttt I ended up preordering the hello kitty blush in fun & games - which sold out btw - and the glitter liner in girl groove. pretty pretty colors i was able to pick them up the next day! no swatches because i left my makeup at my boyfriends house. I only have pictures of the beauty powder i got (tahitian sand) and the lucky tom quad.

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

I looooove the casing, the box, everything. I initially just wanted to buy the beauty powder for my studio fix casing but i ended up wanting to get the blush too. But the fun and games is a pretty pretty color so ill probably use that too. I wanted the other quad really bad but i know i wouldnt use the pinks or the black as much.. I ended up buying aquadisiac which is SOO similar to the color i wanted from the other eyeshadow quad. SO IM SET. Ill do the promo picture look with that and ill post it soon. just for fun. I so wanted to do that today but i realized all my stuff is at my boyfriends house.

SPEAKING OF WHICH. my car totally broke down, and the bmw dealership is asking for at least 2 grand to fix it. ummmmmm i dont think so. looks like im gonna be stuck riding the bus for a long while. i hate going to the shop because they think that since im a girl and that i probably dont know a thing about cars that im gonna let them hike the price up that high. it is ridiculous. 2 THOUSAND DOLLARS!? my car isnt even worth 2 grand. its stupid.

NARS.
nars is good stuff, but they just chase me away when i hear the price "22 dollars" or "32 dollars" i mean id really like it, but really? i always end up saying "mmmmm ill probably come back, thanks though!"

i have lots of stuff to do like sew and finish my fashion app but im super duper tired so im just gonna sleep for a bit.

No comments:

Post a Comment