About Me

My photo
college girl at sfsu constantly feeding her obsession day by day. you only live once! ;)

Friday, February 6, 2009

effing updates

I have absolutely no time to update. every second of the day i want to update my blog but i never have a computer near me. I have tons of pictures on my camera that i want to upload - and pictures i havent taken yet - to upload too. My hello kitty stuffff.. my sonics trip, my jager bombs with papa, my game of "pass the pigs" with nico and his cousin jedi. Im trying to do the promo pic look for the mac collection and if i feel up for it i might do a tutorial - just because i feel like it. But i got so excited i started it, but im so red and shaky from those jager bombs that i wasnt up to doing the second eye. so here i am just typing away with purple slashed across one eye and one eye only. haha its okay ill fix it.

I'm also getting tired of my penultimate eyeliner. I mean seriously, it was my best friend when i first got it. But like all felt tip eyeliners... its gonna run out of fluid. And it so did. So now im gonna try buying some ben nye cake liner... I heard that stuff works pretty good..

ALSO! thanks to texanqt63, I actually went on thebodyneeds.com and bought a couple mac sample glitters and one pigment. Im not sure how often im gonna use the glitters, but Ill probably use the pigment more so I might be heading back to that website to get more. pigments last forever so no sense in buying the whole thing unless you realllllly want it. But who knows.. you'll probably find me writing some haul about how many pigments i bought. You never know, mac does crazy things to you. You can have multiple obsessions at once. We'll see.

Soooo it was payday today time to hit up costco and buy that little something something i wanted for a while.
pictures later!
tata

1 comment:

  1. YAY! i'm so glad you bought some stuff from that site. i was really attracted to the glitters but i didn't think i would ever use them! i love the jars they come in, they are super cute and tiny :) you should do a post about the ones you got!

    ReplyDelete