About Me

My photo
college girl at sfsu constantly feeding her obsession day by day. you only live once! ;)

Friday, January 9, 2009

china glaze day!

oh man my days keep getting better and better!

THANKS TO FAFINETTEX3...
i got my china glaze nail polishes in today and im soooo excited to try it!
i goooottt...
emerald sparkle, ruby pumps, spontaneous, lasso my heart and FOR AUDREY

FOR AUDREY has to be the sickest color i have ever seen in my life. the color is like a tiffany's blue color.
im sure it looks a little different on the nail, but i am soooooo excited!!! im getting more and more and more!
shipping was super quick. about 3 days!

shoot -- im about to take off my acrylics and play with my china glaze.

but for now, im just gonna do my toes.

im stillll EXCITED to get my canon g9!
REEEADY FREDY

No comments:

Post a Comment