About Me

My photo
college girl at sfsu constantly feeding her obsession day by day. you only live once! ;)

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

ohyeahhhh

oh yeah! I was watching one of fafinettex3's videos on youtube. and i think it was her most recent one. But it was on this nail polish called "china glaze". Its funny because I am totally not about painting my nails. I do it once in a while because my nails are badass nasty and i bite them, so usually when i wanna get prettied up, i get my nails done at the salon. damn those acrylics are killin me. (speaking of which i will get back to that). So she talks about this nail polish on 8ty8beauty.com and the coloors were so insane that i had to go on the website and immediately get some colors. I bought like 5. theyre originally like 6 dollars each but i guess they're 2.60 or so on the website. TO MEE, thats a good deal. so i got it. MAN i dont care im getting paid thursday. Anyways ill post the video so that way any girls that are all about the nails can get lured in just as much as i did. 

and to my acrylics! i fucking cant resist going and getting my nails done, and even though i just got promoted, it would be nice to get a price cut in the pampers. so i was looking through youtube, and i saw this other video by kitcat627 (which i subscribed to), and she talked about press on nails. yooooou know. the ones us girls wanted when we were ittybitties!? i remember asking my dad to get those for me from walgreens sooo many times! he hated it. but anyways, we all know that those press on nails pop off alll the time. but just wait! watch this video and she will tell u how. as soon as i get my nailpolishes im sooooooooo getting some strong ass acetone and taking off my acrylics. 

IM SO EXCITED! and its super pathetic. BUT I LOVE IT!

i can only show one video because the embedding for the other one is disabled but ill give the link ;)

1. China Glaze


2. Press on Nails
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mWF8wNj1RFA


No comments:

Post a Comment