About Me

My photo
college girl at sfsu constantly feeding her obsession day by day. you only live once! ;)

Sunday, January 25, 2009

mini mac haul

ohhh man i cant resist. I went allll the way back home so i could hit up the mac stooore. so i could get some palettes. Dont get me wrong, I got some ones with the casing and all but really? 3 dollars more? I prefer to save my money since im spending so much already. So heres what i got and i was excited but that was yesterday and i already used it all to go out so im calm now.

Photobucket

3 palette colors (L-R)
-antiqued (nice reddish brown)
-beauty marked (darrrk purple with redish sparkles)
-contrast (dark iridescent blue)

1 zoom lash in zoomblack

#7 eyelashes

Swatches of the shadows:

Photobucket

1 comment:

  1. I was wondering where you bought the pro pans? At a pro store or the counter. i always thought you need a pro card to get them.

    ReplyDelete