About Me

My photo
college girl at sfsu constantly feeding her obsession day by day. you only live once! ;)

Tuesday, January 6, 2009

wowza!

daaaaaaaaaaaang man Its been a long while since i've blogged. I can tell already that i miss it superbad. Whens the last time? ... maybe like... 3 years ago? I've done some private blogging on my own but that was because i needed shit to say and i know no one wanted to hear it. anywho - Im starting it up again.. I need something to do that is completely me. Me-time is exactly what i need. But there are no more rants and raves (thank god). My me time is not for venting anymore - just purely fun and entertainment. Honestly...I just get bored when my boyfriend and his cousin play cards so I feel like this is the other thing i can do besides go on myspace or watch youtube - which im getting very much into btw. i love the hauls, im going to make some someday because I can be so obsessively crazy about certain things. and i dont care if im showing off... shoot, i work hard for my money ;)

okay so this is me again. and Im exciiiiteeedddd.



No comments:

Post a Comment