About Me

My photo
college girl at sfsu constantly feeding her obsession day by day. you only live once! ;)

Saturday, January 17, 2009

Durian; the stinky ass fruit.

Alright so just got back from Nico's managers party and Nico is suleeeeping and I'm bored as he'll. Yesterday I spend 40 bucks on averno products in hopes of making my skin look better and stay young (looking) it's a lot but it's worth it. For your skin?? Come on girls. You gotta sacrifice!! Always use lotions with spf in it before u put your makeup on and use night creme to help keep yourface firm and healthy. It's NEVER too early to use anti aging products. Aaaaaaaa so my "a" key on my iPhone doesn't enlarge when I click on it. My phoneis slowly dying ddddddddd omg my d key too. Oh no... Anywyas. I'm Soo excited for the hello kitty mac collectionnnnn. Hopefully this blog is making me tired so I'm gonna try sleeping. Goodnight!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment