About Me

My photo
college girl at sfsu constantly feeding her obsession day by day. you only live once! ;)

Tuesday, January 13, 2009

fate?

mmmmm maybe not EXACTLY. but do u ever wonder if you're where youre supposed to be? I do. allll the time. But recently, my wonderful lover boyfriend made a nice point. And it made me feel oh so happy.

First off. Im a manager at Gymboree. Nico (my boyfriend) works at Metro Park. One of my associates went to highschool at Anzar in San Juan Bautista. One of Nico's managers went to highschool at Anzar too. You're thinking, uhhh so?? well nicos cousin that he now lives with, went to Anzar too. This might not sound crazy at all, but to me and nico, it makes us feel liek we're in the right place in terms with everything in life. It makes me feel like I picked the right job to apply to at the right time... i picked the right time to make certain decisions in my life, which lead me to meed the man of my dreaaaaams. and yeah, a lot of times you get the whole "its a small world" but you wouldnt believe how many times ive gotten that ever since ive been with nico. And i truly think it means something. ILOVEIT!

1 comment:

  1. Its always those little things that make it all seem okay!

    congrats

    ReplyDelete