About Me

My photo
college girl at sfsu constantly feeding her obsession day by day. you only live once! ;)

Monday, January 19, 2009

sonia kashuk blending brush

oh man I don't mind spending money on cosmetics, but with brushes, i get a little picky. my 150 and 168 brush were given to me by casey. MAN i was so happy when she gave them to me. i love them! As soon as i fell in love with a blending brush i felt like mac's price for the 224 was too much. I went to sephora and bought one for about 15 bucks. Ive been using it pretty much every day since. I think everyone NEEDS a blending brush. I bought the 217 blending brush at mac recently because i loved how it picked up and it was flatter. It fits into my crease easier when i want a darker color. BUT USUALLY, i dont spend a lot on my brushes because i feel like i already have everything. The only brush i REALLY want is the 219 pencil brush and MAYBE an eyeliner brush but im not sure yet.

BUT TODAY. i went to target after finding out that mac didnt have the 219 brush. I tried seeing if sonia kashuk had a brush similar. I actually ended up buying the blending brush, the white brush, not the black crazy shaped one. Its shorter and more compact than both of my blending brushes i already have. I tried it earlier and i lovvvedd itttt. 5.99!! FIVE NINETY NINE. for a good brush? see sometimes you dont have to spend that much. unless you really want it for your collection or if u cant find it anywhere else.

Anyways, i like a lot of their brushes, but i already have what i need, so i pretty much didnt buy anything else.


changed my nails to spontaneous this time! its a creamy purple. LAVIT!

No comments:

Post a Comment