About Me

My photo
college girl at sfsu constantly feeding her obsession day by day. you only live once! ;)

Wednesday, January 7, 2009

yesyesyes!

yay! i got my package in today from ebay. I bought some smashbox "adjust" primer. Retail price is like 38 bucks and i got that shit for like 20 bucks. just doesnt come in the box, which i dont mind becauuuuse it works perfectly fine. I also went downtown with nicobico (more like dragged nico downtown) and bought some mac brush cleaner and a foundation pump for my foundation. exciiiiting. I alllsooo bought some key heads from sanrio for my keys so that i can tell them apart. they're suuuper cute! one is a penguin and the other one is a dog.

btw bloomingdales is kiiinda crazy.

Nico and I went to eat sushi with his 2 cousins, his cousins girlfriend and her roommate. aaat Sushi Zen? on taraval... its goooood! try it! its okay in price not too shabby. The Winter Wonderland roll was bombass. its a tempura roll with crab on top and then a bunch of sauce and tobiko. its good.

i just washed my brushessss exciiiting. i wanna see how well the brush cleaner works. hopefully it makes them nice and sooofft.

No comments:

Post a Comment